Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Goodbye iPhone. I don't love thee anymore!

This new one has a name that makes me giggle. Idou...is it pronounced AH-DEW or I DO YOU? Either way, look what the article says about IDOU:

"Sony Idou is a Walkman mobile phone which includes similar features from both the iPhone and iPod."

If I knew how to record my giggle and put it on my blog, I would. But for now, you'll have to imagine me gleefully giggling about these little discoveries about the phone.

--The camera is better than the 8.0 megapixel Memoir. Idou has a 12.1 megapixel with Xenon flash.

--The unique touch screen is VERY intuitive.

--Users can watch movies and TV-series on its 16:9 wide screen format

--Comes out this summer.

http://www.newsoxy.com/mobile/sony-walkman/article11779.html

Sony definately did a good job in researching what people want these days, their CRM is tremendous. Sony has a line of cameras, phones, televisions, DVD players, game consoles, speakers, etc. They keep up with technology, well they ARE techonology, and whatever consumers need, it seems like they're there to provide it.

Yay for Sony...and IDOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment